Mulan Inspired Makeup Tutorial


This tutorial is inspired by Mulan and I decided to create a wearable pink look based on Chinese lotus flowers.




The palette I am using is the ELF Little Black Beauty Book Cool Edition. As always, prime your eyes before application. 

First I am using the shimmery pink (third shade from the top) and patting this all over the eyelid.

Then using the darker pink I am buffing and blending this into the crease. 

Then create a Chinese style cat eye using liquid eyeliner. After that you can curl your lashes and apply mascara.
On my lips, I applied NYC City Proof Twistable Lip Crayon in Ballroom Blush and I am using it to accentuate the cupids bow and defining it a bit more.



The next tutorial is inspired by Tiana from The Princess and the Frog.

SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review