Tiana Inspired Makeup Tutorial

For this tutorial, not only did I want it to be inspired by Tiana but I wanted to have a hint of a Mardi-Gras and New Orleans theme since it was the setting of the movie but I am still sticking to a green theme and all I am doing is just adding splashes of bright colours.


In this tutorial I am using bright colours so after using an eyelid primer I am applying a white eyeliner to help the colours appear more vibrant.
I am beginning with the middle green shade of the ELF Glitter palette and patting this all over the lid.
Then I am mixing the darker green with a tiny amount of the black and buffing this into the crease and gently blending it out.
Then with the lighter green I blended this into the inner corners and under the lower lash line.
Next, apply winged eyeliner and mascara.
I was researching the New Orleans Mardi-Gras and I noticed that everyone wears beads so I used the bright colours in the palette and a precise brush to dot this around my eye to imitate beads.
On my lips I used NYC Expert Last Lipsticks in Purple Crush.

There are only two tutorials left in this series and the next one is Rapunzel from Tangled!

SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review