Desk Organisation

Recently I decided it was time to make my desk area more organised and completely redo it. This organisation has made my blogging and revision time so much easier and hopefully this will help you too.

 The first things I find so useful to have on a desk is notecards and post-it notes. These are from different places but you can easily find them in stationary shops. I removed the backing of the post-it notes to secure them to the desk so they don't move and you can write anything you need to do or remember on them or even use the smaller ones for page markers. With the larger notecards, besides from revision, I like to write blog post plans for each month and create brainstorms for blog posts on them.
 
 I seriously recommend getting a pen pot with different sections and compartments because all your pens and other bits of stationary are so much more organised and you can separate them based on the type of product which makes it easier to see them.
 
In the past I have not done a good job of keeping my desk tidy but with this it has become so much easier and I'm not making a mess trying to find a pen or something.
 
How do you organise your desk?
 
SparkleEyes x


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review