Weekly Pamper Routine

We all need to set aside some time to pamper ourselves. Every Sunday evening, I like to set aside some time to completely pamper my skin and get rid of all the impurities from the previous week. This is the routine I follow for my weekly pamper night.

The first thing I like to do is run a bath and I usually add something nice. This time I am adding the Lush Candy Mountain Bubble Bar and this smells absolutely delicious.
 I remove my makeup using a face wipe and these are the Superdrug Cleansing Facial Wipes for Combination Skin. These are excellent because they remove makeup while keeping the oil in the skin under control.
 The two products I constantly reach for are the Garnier Fresh Clarifying Wash and the St Ives Naturally Clear Apricot Scrub. Tailored to my skin type, these effectively cleanse and refresh my skin.
 Each week I use a face mask and this one is the Superdrug Purifying Facial Sheet Mask for normal to oily skin. This is a revitalising formula containing tea tree oil.
 As a result of having ridiculously oily skin, the pores on my nose are out of control. Before using these Superdrug Pore-Cleansing Nose Strips, I steam my face over a sink of boiling water to open the pores which remove blackheads much more easily with a pore strip.
 A product that always appears in my skincare routine, pamper routine or not, is the B. Pure Micellar Water. I use a cotton pad to make sure all the excess oil, left over product and other traces of impurities are removed. For more precise impurity removal, especially from between my lashes and lash line, I use a cotton bud.
 I finish off the skincare routine with the Garnier Moisture Match Cream.
The last stage of my weekly pamper routine is to groom my brows. I start with a brow comb to neaten the brows and use tweezers and scissors to remove stray hairs.
 
What are your pamper-night essentials?
 
SparkleEyes x


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review