MUA Cosmetics Romantic Efflorescence Palette Tutorial

One of my last reviews from 2014 was the new MUA Cosmetics Romantic Efflorescence Palette and this blogpost is a tutorial that I have created using the shades from the palette. This is a soft smoky purple look that is so wearable and is a really great day or night time look. 
The first thing to do is apply a primer and white eyeliner base to keep the eye shadow in place for hours.
 The first shade I am using is 'Reveal' and patting this all over the lid and blending into the crease.
 Next I am patting the shade 'Tempt' on the outer half of the lid and I am using a precise brush to blend Tempt and Reveal together for a flawless transition.
 With an eye crease brush, I am mixing 'Siren' and 'Corrupt' and tracing out the crease and using a fluffy brush to blend the line into a softer finish and blend it in the outer corners.
 Then with the shade 'Corrupt' and an angled brush, I am creating a sharp line from the outer corner and blending the black in the purple in the crease.
Then I am creating a winged line using liquid eyeliner before curling my lashes and applying mascara.

To see the review for the Romantic Efflorescence Palette, the link is here.

SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review