Dramatic Smoky Eye Tutorial

This tutorial is a dramatic smoky look which has lots of intensity and definition. This is a great go-to classic smoky eye look perfect for any night-out.

 I used a primer from the MUA Cosmetics Luxe Metallic Eye Palette which is a really good concealing and brightening primer to keep eye shadow in place and beautifully vibrant, like a primer and white eyeliner would get.
 The first shade I am using is a gunmetal black and I am patting this all over the lid excluding the inner corners.
 On the blank space of the inner corner, I am using a matte light grey and blending this into the gunmetal black.
 With a blending brush, fluff a matte black into the crease and blend into the two lighter greys in the crease. Use a precise fluffy brush to soften the edges of the black to get a smoky gradient effect.
 I am using a black kajal eyeliner on the waterline and pressing a thin line of black eye shadow on the lower lash line with an angled eyeliner brush. Then take a smoky eye brush to blend the line to get the smoky effect. On my upper lash line I used liquid eyeliner to create a winged line and I made sure that the upper and lower lash lines were connected.
The final step is to curl your lashes and apply mascara. For an extra step, false eyelashes would be a great addition for an extra intense and dramatic look.
 
What is your go-to smoky eye look?

SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review