January 2015 Favourites

It is the end of the first month of the new year and this is my first Monthly Favourites for 2015. Over the last 4 weeks, I have been loving quite a few different makeup and beauty products and these products have made it into the first monthly favourites of 2015.
Lip liners have been one of my guilty pleasures this month and I have been trying and buying so many different ones. MUA Cosmetics launched a clear lip liner last year and I purchased it just after Christmas. The clear lip liner can be used as a barrier for lipstick, preventing the colour from bleeding onto the skin and making a big mess. This easily glides around the edge of the lips and is completely invisible. It's matte so you can't even see any shine or residue from the product. This has kept my lipstick on my lips for so much longer and this was only £1.
I have been breaking out quite badly these last few weeks but thankfully I have had the MUA Cosmetics Pro Base Prime and Conceal to counteract the discolouration. These different coloured concealers have been a saviour for me. They are creamy formulas that blend really nicely into the skin and effectively neutralises redness, darkness and dull areas in the skin. This has an amazing retail price of £4 so when I finish this I will be straight into Superdrug to purchase another one.
The final product I have been loving this month are the Johnsons Face Care Makeup Be Gone Pampering Wipes. These are suitable for all skin types and these are amazing at removing makeup quickly. They have a really nice scent of Moonflower which is relaxing, like it claims on the packet, and this lingers on the skin for a short amount of time which isn't too overpowering.
 
What products have you been loving this month?
 
SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review