Bright and Colourful Easter Makeup Tutorial

I wanted this Easter tutorial to be really colourful and vibrant so I've used a variety of bold colours using the ELF Little Black Beauty Book in Cool. I really like this look because it's really fun and so easy to do.
The first step is to apply a primer and white eyeliner base because it will help the bold colours appear more vibrant and brighter.
 
The first shade I am using is a yellow eye shadow, and I am patting an opaque layer of this on the inner half of the lid. 
Using a red-pink tone eye shadow, I am patting this on the outer half of the lid and blending with the yellow.
 
Next, take an angled eye shadow and a bright light blue and apply this on the lower lash line of the eye.
Dot a grassy-green tone shadow in the inner corner of the eye.
 
On my waterline, I used a black kajal eyeliner and added a winged line using liquid eyeliner. 
After curling my lashes and applying mascara, I added false lashes to finish off the look.  
On my lips I used a pale pink lipstick.

 
SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review