March 2015 Favourites

This month I have been loving a number of different products which have not failed to impress me. Some of these products are definitely my new favourite products for different reasons.

Collection Eyes Uncovered Nude Grey Palette
These palettes are truly stunning. I now have all three and this one is my favourite, which I have been using constantly and wearing on a daily basis, and so many people have complimented me on this palette in particular. The shadows are gorgeously smooth and pigmented and don't crease or face during the day.
Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil in Turquoise
This product is something that I wanted to try as something different because I stick to black eyeliner all the time. This is a really nice alternative especially for summer because its a gorgeous turquoise colour and the formula is so pigmented and smooth to apply.
MAC Amplified Crème Lipstick in Girl About Town
This lipstick is one of the first lipsticks from MAC I have tried and this one out of the few I have is my favourite because the formula is so smooth and creamy and looks to vivid on the lips.
Maybelline Colour Drama Velvet Lip Pencil in Keep It Classy
I'm definitely going to purchase some different colours. This isn't like a regular lip pencil. It's a chubbier pencil which is so velvety and pigmented. I've worn this colour a lot this month because I feel like it's a really nice Winter into Spring transition colour.
Kiko Milano Unlimited Lip Gloss
I still don't know the shade of this lip gloss, but it's a nice pink shade which compliments the MAC Girl About Town lipstick really nice and I wear this combination together. It's gorgeously pigmented and precise to apply.
 
What have been your favourite products this month?
 
SparkleEyes x
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review