Collection Eyes Uncovered Nude Grey Palette Tutorial

I love the Collection Eyes Uncovered Palettes and I had to go back to Boots immediately to buy another one. I chose the Nude Grey palette which has six grey-toned shades and I created a tutorial using some of the colours to get a wearable, smoky and elegant eye makeup look.
The first step is to apply an eye primer and white eyeliner base.
 The first shade I am using is 'Under The Moon' which is a shimmery silver grey shade, and pat this all over the lid with a flat shadow brush.
 Blend the shade 'Drift Wood' which is a darker tone silver grey on the outer half of the lid.
 Use a precise eye crease brush to trace out the crease using the shade 'Eclipse' and blend out with a fluffy blending brush.
 Mix together 'Eclipse' and 'In a Nutshell' and pat on the outer third of the lid and blend with the crease and lid colour.
 On the outer corner of the lid, use a precise brush to blend 'Eclipse' into the crease and lid colour to add some more depth and definition to the look.
 Apply a black kohl pencil to the waterline. On the outer half of the lower lash line, use a precise angled brush to line the lash line and blend the shade 'Under The Moon' on the inner half of the lash line. Highlight the brow bone and inner corner of the eye with the shade 'Parchment'.
 Apply winged liner to the upper lash line.
 Curl your lashes and apply mascara and finish of with some false eyelashes if you prefer.
On my lips I used Natural Collection Lip Stick in Caramel.
 
Have you tried the Collection Eyes Uncovered Palettes?
 
SparkleEyes x

Comments

  1. I absolutely love grey eyeshadows as they're so versatile for day and night wear! This palette looks fab - will definitely be trying it out on my next trip to Boots :)

    Beth x

    Bethany Georgina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I highly recommend these palettes, they are so amazing! I'm planning on getting the last one soon so I have all three! X

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review