Birthday Night Out Makeup Tutorial

 Yesterday was my birthday and tonight I am going to a surprise birthday 'event' (I'm not sure what ti call it as I have no clue what it even is or where it is!) and I absolutely love this makeup look, I used the Urban Decay Naked Smokey Palette to create an intense and dramatic look combined with a hint of glitter across the lids.
Begin by prepping the eye by sticking a piece of tape at an angle lined up with the end of the brow. Then I applied the Too Faced Shadow Insurance Primer and used a detailer brush to apply the Maybelline 24 Hour Colour Tattoo in Crème de Nude across the lids and I blended this out with my ring finger to create the perfect base for a dramatic look.
With a 227 Zoeva brush I am dusting the shade 'Thirteen' all over the lids and brow bone to set the colour tattoo and to make blending colours easier.
With the same brush I used 'Combust' to blend through the crease and I fluffed this out towards the brow bone and also took it all the way through the crease.
Moving onto 'Password' I used the 228 Zoeva brush to trace this into the crease in a cut-crease style and used 'Combust' to blend it out towards the brow bone to create a blended transition.
Using a pencil brush I applied 'Smoulder' into the inner and outer V and took a 224 Zoeva brush to blend it out to soften the colour and blend it into the crease.
All over the lid, I patted 'Black Market' and blended the edges together to make sure there were no harsh lines.
Then to lighten it, I patted 'High' across the top and blended it out once again.
For the glitter on the lid, I used 'Hustle' from the Collection Glam Crystals Liner collection across the lid in two coats and make sure to keep your eyes closed until this dries to prevent it from transferring to the crease.
Finish off by applying liquid liner in a wing on the upper lash line, using the tape as a guide to create a sharp edge. On the lower lash line, I smudged 'Password' all across the lower lash line and then blended 'Black Market' onto the outer half of the lash line. I then took 'Thirteen' and blended this under the wing to highlight it and to soften the edges of the lower lash line colours. Line the lower water line with a black kohl pencil and curl your lashes and apply mascara.
 
On my lips I used Estee Lauder Pure Colour Lipstick in Rose Tea. I also used a Makeup Revolution bronzer to add some warmth to my complexion, highlighted my cheekbones and applied some blush to my cheeks.
 
 
Beth x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review