February 2016: New Drugstore Releases

During this month there has been some awesome new product releases in the drugstore, most of which have appeared to end up in my makeup collection... In this post I wanted to show you a haul of everything I have bought that's been launched recently and also telling you what products I have been loving.
So I'm starting with these new products from L'Oreal and these are the Infallible Sculpt Contouring Kit and the Blush Sculpt Trio Contouring Blush. I absolutely adore these products, the contouring kit has two shades and is simple and easy to use and to work with. The pigmentation and the feel of the blushes is simply gorgeous and I will be doing a full post about these two products in March. I've used them a few times and so far I seem to like them. 
 Also from L'Oreal are these new lip products - the Infallible Matte Max Lipsticks. Now, I have a mix of different thoughts on them; they cost £6.99 each and judging by that massive tear in the colour on shade 001 by taking the stupid security tags off, they don't seem to be durable and generally have a cheap, plastic feel about them. I actually love the colour and the pigmentation however you can read what I have to say about the concept of these in a blog post coming up in a few weeks.
Moving onto Maybelline, I've already talked about these products in a post which you can see here and the foundation got an OK review but I absolutely cannot bring myself to even have an ounce of liking for the sponge - I think its completely pointless as it doesn't even blend the foundation in. I was disappointed with it, I love Maybelline and expected this to be as good as all of their other products.
 Sticking to the higher end drugstore, I got the new Max Factor Contouring Eye Shadow Palette in Golden and I've tried this a few times and so far I'm liking it, I may do a full post of this in the next month or two but the colours are gorgeous, the pigmentation is stunning and I love the mix of colours.
 Moving down to the mid-priced drugstore makeup, I got the two new Sleek palettes, All Night Long (above) and A New Day (below). Both of these have similar nude shades, with A New Day being a bit more warm toned but overall it has the same good level of quality as the other Sleek palettes.
Also from Sleek are some new lipsticks that I am in LOVE with, these are the Sleek Lip VIP Semi Matte Lipsticks and I have 3 shades ranging from a pinky nude to a pinky red and these are stunning! The pigmentation is bright and bold, they glide on effortlessly and last all day.
Think back a few months, and almost every single person who had any slight obsession with makeup talked about the Collection Eyes Uncovered Palettes. Well, they've launched more! I got two of them and I believe there is a third one with more purple tones and I cannot fault them, nor could I fault the other shades. If you can, get your hands on these because they're amazing!
 From Miss Sporty are these new Instaglow Blushes and Bronzers, and I chose 3 of them. Miss Sporty is so underrated, I honestly think this brand needs a bit more recognition. Perfect for Springtime, these blushes and bronzer is packed full of shimmer and sparkle with amazing colour payoff and all have the softest consistency, I absolutely adore them.
Have you tried any of these new products?
 
Beth x


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review