Unicorns Do Exist!

Unicorns do exist! Well, Lush say they do. One of their latest Bubble Bars is called 'Unicorn Horn' and the bright colours of this bubble bar attracted my attention and made me pick it up instantly. They retail for £4.25 each and has a 'mood brightening' vibe and I believe this is part of the Valentines Day collection.

Firstly, I was so sad when I took it out of the bag when I got home because the top had snapped off. But the shape of it is designed to look like a unicorn horn and has three 'magical' colours with yellow, pink and blue twisting round each other. It also has a slight silver sheen to it too.
Break up the bubble bar and crumble under running water. I used the whole thing to show you what it looks like but you can break it up and use a little bit at a time.
Mountains of bubbles appear when you use the whole thing, so definitely use a third at a time, I'd recommend, and the water turns a pinkish-purple shade with lots of glitter floating around. I noticed that it has a lavender scent. While lavender is probably one of my least favourite scent, it didn't really bother me as it was quite subtle. After getting out the bath my skin felt a lot softer and silkier as it contains Neroli oil and after the bath I just felt a lot more relaxed and happy - so I just assume this really does have magic powers!
What is your favourite Lush product?

Beth x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review