Glitter Rainbow Cut Crease Makeup Tutorial

Hello and welcome back to my blog, how are you all today? The day I did this look was on my birthday and it was a surprisingly sunny day for February, so I was inspired to create this rainbow cut crease tutorial which I also used glitter and rhinestones for. This also gave me a perfect opportunity to use my new NYX Ultimate Shadow Palette in Brights.
Firstly, I am using Makeup Geek eye shadows for the transition in the crease. The first shade I used is called Frappe and I am blending this into the crease.
 Moving onto the shade Mocha, I am adding depth into the crease and blending it below the previous shade.
 Next, I am taking Corrupt and patting this into the inner and outer corner and blending it into the crease.
Then I am taking the NYX Full Coverage Concealer and a precise little brush to carve out the lid.
 Moving onto the NYX Ultimate Shadow Palette in Brights, I am using the bright colours in rainbow order to fill in the lid. Ensure to blend each shade into each other for the gradient.
 I smudged some purple eye shadow on the lower lash line and added some rhinestones and applied some mascara.
 I then redefined my crease to make it more dramatic and finally I patted some loose silver glitter in the inner corner.
So I hope you guys liked this look!
 
Beth x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review