Lottie London Mermaid Glow Rainbow Highlighter

You may have seen the rainbow highlighter that swept through social media last year and it definitely turned into a popular makeup craze. Glow like a mermaid with this rainbow illuminating highlighter by Lottie London.  

 This cute rainbow highlighter has 6 shades which you can use in different ways - you can use each one as an individual highlight colours, mix different tones together for your own custom look or all together to create the rainbow on your cheekbones!
The highlighter is full of glitter to give off a stunning shine to the skin. The pigmentation isn't too strong and will create a very subtle glow. The yellow one is a little bit more pigmented than I'd like it to be but you can always blend it away a bit.
It took me a few attempts to get the best pay off with application. I used various brushes but I couldn't find the right one so I ended up using my index finger to apply it. I also put down a cream highlighter as a base and this really made the colours pop.
I really like this highlighter, it's a different way to add some colour to your makeup without taking it too over the top. You can get this product in Superdrug for around £5.
 
Would you rock a rainbow highlight in your makeup look?
 
Beth x

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review