New from MUA Cosmetics // First Impression

Its been a while since we've seen new products from MUA, and since it has been so long I began to anticipate that a huge new launch was on the cards - and it was! I saw on Instagram that the brand had released a whole bunch of exciting new products and I instantly ordered some of them to try out. This post is about my first impressions and over the next few months, I will review them in a bit more detail.

 The first bunch of products are an extension of their original collection and I was really impressed with the ideas behind some of them. Firstly we have the new Blush Perfection Cream Colour Duo. These are £3 each and come in a variety of shades and each blush stick has two shades to use individually or to use together for a custom colour. The shades that I got were Revel and Frolic and when I swatched them I really liked how opaque and creamy they were. The next product is the Wonder Vanishing Cream Primer, £5, and this is a mousse-like texture and is designed to fill in fine lines and pores. I am a little sceptical about this as I tend to get let down by primers that claim to erase pores, but we'll see. Then we have the ultimate makeup product - for just £4 you can use one of these Custom Colour Foundation Mixers to add into your foundation. Most of us will have a foundation shade that is a fraction too dark or too light, but with these foundation mixers, you can get the perfect foundation shade. Available in light and dark, warm and cool shades you can use these to adapt your foundation shade to you.
Next is the Unique Lip Gloss from the Luxe collection. This is £4 and I was interested in what it claimed - it is a pH reactive lip gloss that adapts to the pH level in your lips and forms your own unique colour - that's very scientific, right? It would be if it appears to work, I tried it once and noticed no colour change. 
I then got two more of these Luxe kits. They are £5 each and I got the Colour and Correct kit which has a green concealer and a combination of colour correcting powders and I also got the Set and Reflect kit which has a powder to set makeup and a gold infused powder highlighter.  
Finally, I've been really in to adding pops of highlighter and shimmer into my makeup so I got the Glow Beam Liquid Highlight Cushion which I absolutely love - it is a rose gold colour packed full of shimmer. I really like that it is set in a cushion style, its unique and different and only costs £5. Then for on-the-go shimmer, I got some of the shimmer sheets in Rose Gold and White Gold. Tear out a piece of the paper and pat it on areas you want to highlight; really convenient, travel friendly and only retail at £3 each! 
 I will have some more posts about these products up very shortly, so stay tuned to see them. Follow me on Twitter @SparkleEyes101 and Instagram @bethblogsbeauty to catch my posts as they go live!
 
What do you think of the new MUA Collection?
 
Beth x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review