First Impression Review | MUA Colour Blast Eyeshadow Tint

Today I have a First Impression Review of a new product from MUA. The Colour Blast Eye Shadow Tint is £3 in Superdrug and it is worth every single penny. 

This shade is called 'Bring it Back'. It's a gorgeous rich brown shade. The design of these eye shadow tints are very similar to the lip tints that MUA brought out a few months ago, in the way that you twist up the bottom instead of sharpening it and it looks like a crayon. I love the pigmentation and the application of this product. It blends really well onto the eyes with a base and looks great on pretty much any eye colour or skin tone.








This shade is called 'Stay'. It's a beautiful golden natural brown that goes really well with the other shade. This is what I do when buying new eye products in particular; I always buy two or three colours that go together before I buy any other colours in the range. I can see myself buying more of these colours in the near future :)













So I hope you guys enjoyed this really quick first impressions post and stay tuned for my next post :)

SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review