Haul | Birthday Makeup February 2014

As some of you may know my birthday was on the 18th, and I bought some makeup with the money I got. I was expecting to buy more makeup but I decided I actually wanted to save some money now. So this is what I got with my own birthday money and I will be doing reviews of this stuff soon so stay tuned for that.

The first thing I picked up was an older MUA Palette. This is the Pop-Tastic palette and has some really gorgeous bright, vivid shades and is available for £4.
   This is the Purple Eye Palette by Collection. I think this is actually the first Collection Palette I have bought... I was going to get this before my birthday but chose the MUA Pretty Edgy Palette instead. I chose the purple one as opposed to the natural, smokey or blue because I like purple and I haven't really got any purple palettes so I decided to buy this for £3.99

This is something I got from Boots and was recommended to me by several people. It is the Phwoarr Paint Under eye concealer by Seventeen (ha, my age!) My ark circles can be quite bad so I decided to give this a try. I bought this for £5.49.  


This is another thing by Collection. I think it is fairly new but I've seen it in Superdrug before but I wanted to get it. It is the 5 in 1 Does it All Mascara, £3.99, which is supposed to lengthen, curl, volumise, condition and is meant to be long lasting. You can read the review for this here.
So I hope you guys liked this mini birthday makeup haul and stay tuned for the reviews of all these products!

SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review