Review | MUA Matte Palette

This is going to be another review of an MUA palette. I did one of the Undressed Palette and unfortunately it got a negative review but I'm hoping this palette will be better.

The Matte Palette is a fairly new product from MUA and I prefer Matte shades over Shimmery because shimmery doesn't always have the same effect as matte. I applied the shade 'Bare' on my eyelids without a primer and it was so opaque and pigmented and was a lot better than the Undressed Palette. I contoured my eyes with a little bit of 'Smoke' in the crease and that is possibly the most pigmented black I have... better than the actual single £1 black eyeshadow. The colours blend really well together and last a very long time and don't crease with a primer. I love the balance of light and dark colours as well so you can create a lot of different looks out of these 10 shades from daytime casual to nigh time smokey. 

I don't really think there are any flaws with this palette. It's a really useful and handy palette to have in your collection because of the gorgeous matte shades that you get with this palette. The shades do not crease and are highly pigmented so I am pleased I decided to buy this. This is by far my favourite MUA palette so far so well done MUA!! 








The matte palette is available at Superdrug for £4.



SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review