Tutorial | Valentines Day Makeup

Today's tutorial is the first part of two different looks for Valentines Day. This tutorial is the traditional version of Valentines Day and tomorrow will be the darker side, or the 'Anti-Valentines' look for the single ladies among you (air high five!). First of all, I apologize for the quality of the photos because I decide to photograph makeup when its dark and I have to shine a lamp in my face so you can actually see the makeup. The brands that I am using for this look is MUA and ELF.

To begin with, as always, begin with an eye shadow base. The one I am using is by MUA. 

Using an eye shadow brush, pat ELF's Baked Eyeshadow onto the lid. (I forgot the name of this colour). 


Then take an eye crease brush and trace out the crease in the inner corner of the eye with the MUA Single Eye shadow in shade 18 matte. Blend it further into the crease to soften that line.

Using MUA Single Eye shadow in shade 9 pearl, use the eye crease brush and trace out the crease of the outer corner of the eye. Blend the two purples together.

Curl your lashes and apply mascara.

For the lips I am gong to apply MUA Kiss Proof Lip stain in Fruitilicious. 
The thing with these lip stains is that they tend to dry the lips out. To stop this happening, I am going to apply MUA's Powder Pout.

For cheeks I am using ELF Cream Blusher in Flirt and I am using a stippling brush to apply it to the apples of my cheeks. 

So I hope you guys enjoyed this tutorial and I will see you tomorrow for Part 2 of the look.
SparkleEyes x

To see part 2 of my Valentines Day look, click here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review