Tutorial | Anti-Valentines Day Makeup

This post is going to be my second Valentines Day look and it is more of a dramatic 'anti' valentines look because personally, I dislike February 14th with passion but I did a traditional side of the look yesterday and today is my 'Anti-Valentines' look. The palette I am using is the MUA matte palette. 



The first step is to use a fluffy blending brush and apply the colour 'Fade' into the crease of the eye. This colour is a soft taupe colour. 

Next you need to draw a line from the outer corner to the brow bone. The colour I am using here is a mix of 'Penny' and 'Truffle'. 
Blend this color into the crease.
Take a damp cotton bud and remove the pointed tip to crease a smooth edge
Keep adding more of the same colour and keep blending until you get the look you want. Now we are going to make it darker. Use a pencil brush and trace out the outer 'V' of the eye using the colour 'Smoke'. Use a stiffer blending brush to blend it into the crease and the mix of the two brown colours. 
Draw the natural liner with a liquid liner.
Curl lashes and apply mascara.
For lips I am using NYC Lipstick in shade 411 and to add some shimmer I am applying MUA Lip gloss tube in shade 5.

So I hope you guys liked this tutorial

SparkleEyes x

To see the first look from my Valentines Day tutorials, simply click here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review