February Favourites 2015

During this month, there has been a few products I have reached for time and time again. Most of them are new products and I have featured them in this blog post because they are so good and I'm sure these are my new favourite go-to products.
The first product is the MUA Cosmetics Pro-Base Smooth, Set and Prime. This is so good at what it claims to do, and creates a flawless base for foundation or to mimic the appearance of foundation. This is £5 in Superdrug and this is now one of my essential products.
I bought a foundation this month which is completely unusual for me since I don't like wearing foundation. This is the new Maybelline Dream Flawless Nude Foundation and this is a watery consistency which appears weightless on the skin, providing a decent amount of coverage without it being cakey. I love this because it looks invisible, I can't feel it on my skin and it blends really easily.
I have been constantly using the MUA Cosmetics Luxe Whipped Velvet Blush in the shade Rococo. This is a really nice whipped consistency that glides and blends into the skin creating a sheer wash of colour and a healthy natural glow.
One of my new favourite palettes is the Collection Eyes Uncovered Nude Bronzed Palette. I love the shades and the pigmentation of the eye shadows and this is such an affordable palette and excellent value for money. This is the palette I constantly reach for, I even wore the shades from this palette to an important interview this week - that's how much I love this palette.
The final product I have been loving this month is the Garnier Moisture + Matte Moisturiser. This is an oil free moisturiser which is effective at moisturising and mattifying combination-oily skin. This is a lighter consistency and feels so much better than other moisturisers that have a heavier consistency. 

 
SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review