Pink Cut Crease Valentines Day Makeup Tutorial

This tutorial is the first of two Valentines Day themed tutorials. This one is more of a sweetheart pink look and the next will be completely different. This is a really good wearable look for Valentines Day.
On a primed eye, use an angled brush and a deep pink shade and trace out a line following the shape of the crease with an extended wing. I drew this line just slightly above the natural crease line of my eye.
 Repeat the process with a pink a few shades lighter above the first line and use a fluffy blending brush to soften the line and blend towards the brow bone.
 Pat a light candyfloss pink all over the blank space of the lid and crease which is underneath the cut crease line.
 On the lower lash line, I used an angled brush and the first pink shade and I applied this on the outer third of the lash line and extended the wing from the outer corner so it will be underneath a winged eyeliner. On the centre of the lower lash line, I used the second pink shade from earlier in the look and finally the candyfloss pink in the inner corner.

 The next step is to use liquid liner to line the upper lash line with a wing. I made the wing a bit thicker than usual for this particular look.
 On the lid to add a bit of extra glamour, dust a light coating of silver glitter over the lighter pink. I forgot to do this before I added liquid liner so apply the glitter before the winged liner.
 This is an optional feature, but you can draw out a heart shape under one of your eyes using a precise liquid eyeliner pen and I used a precise brush to colour it in with a candyfloss pink shadow.
 The next step is to curl your lashes and apply mascara. I added some sultry looking lashes for this look and applied a black kajal eyeliner on the waterline.
On my lips I used Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Colour Lipstick in Tulip and Elizabeth Arden Lip Gloss in Passion Fruit. For Blush, I used No 7 Blush in Soft Damson.

 
SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review