Leopard Print Eye Makeup Tutorial

I am a huge lover of the leopard print pattern and since I love makeup as well, this is literally the best tutorial I could do. I've done a leopard print look before but I wanted to re-do it, simply because I want to improve a lot of older tutorials that I used to do and this is a really versatile look. The spots are just an added feature to this great wearable natural look. 

 On a primed base, I am patting a shimmery champagne shade all over the lid.
 Apply a matte chestnut brown on the outer third of the lid and blend with the first shade to create a flawless transition.
 Mix together the chestnut brown shade with a lighter matte brown and fluff into the crease of the eye and fluff the colour to soften the edges.
 
 On the outer corner, mix together the chestnut brown and a black and gently fluff this directly onto the outer corner and blend well.
 With an angled brush, I applied a black eye shadow on the outer half of the eye as close to the lash line as possible and repeated this process with a copper shade on the inner half of the lash line.
 This is also an optional step but since I use winged liner for every single makeup look, create as thin or as bold wing as you prefer. I made it a bit thicker than normal just to balance out the look for when the spots are added.
 Use a precise eyeliner pen to create random C shapes, circles and dots on the outer third of the brow bone. You can be completely free with the design because a leopards spots are completely random.
 Curl your lashes and apply mascara. I decided to add some natural looking lashes to finish off the look.
 
On my lips I just used ELF Lipstick in Toasted and did some contouring on the cheeks.
 
SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review