Makeup Haul February 2015

I haven't been shopping for makeup in a very long time, mainly because I haven't seen any new products I wanted to try and I have been trying to avoid buying makeup, since I have a slight addiction with shopping and makeup. I have bought some products that have been new out recently and some old favourite products this month so I am going to do a haul and show you what I have got this month.
I saw this foundation advertised and I immediately wanted it. I never normally wear foundation because I hate the feel of it on the skin, but this one is apparently a weightless formula that looks really natural so I decided to try this one. This I bought for an introductory offer of £5.99 in Superdrug, the full price will be £8.99
 In Boots I got this new Collection Eyes Uncovered Palette in the shade Nude Bronzed. This was £1 cheaper in Boots than in Superdrug and I got this for £2.99 and this is a really pretty 6-shade palette.
 I really liked the Colour Corrective palette from MUA and I have pretty much used up both the green and peach corrector in that palette, so I grabbed the two individual shades for £2 in each in Superdrug.
 I wanted to give this Pro Base Smooth, Set and Prime a try and I picked this up in Superdrug for £5.
I had used up all of my liquid eyeliner and so I had to go back to Boots to get a new one; this is my favourite all-time drugstore liquid eyeliner and this is the Seventeen High Drama Intense Liquid Eyeliner. I have no idea how many of these I have purchased, but I am pretty sure this is my most re-purchased product. This is £3.99 in Boots.
 
That's all the makeup I have bought this month, I am trying to not buy any more for a while, but it has been my birthday so meh... I am going to review the majority of these products in later blog posts so if you want to read them then follow me on Twitter or Bloglovin'
 
SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review