My 18th Birthday Party Makeup Tutorial

Tomorrow evening is my 18th Birthday Party and this is the makeup look that I am wearing for the occasion. I love this look because the eyes are so intense and dramatic and I love the combination of the black and silver glitter.

The first step is to apply a base to make sure the shadow stays on all night.
I am starting with a matte black eye shadow and using an angled brush, I am tracing out my crease and creating a line to connect the end of the crease line and the outer corner.

Blend out the black using a chestnut brown. This tones down the intensity of the black line and creates a nice gradient.
Re-define the base of the black line and make sure the outer edges are softened.
On the lid, I am patting a silver eye shadow and making sure this has a nice intensity of opaque colour.
I am using a silver glitter all over the lid to add some sparkle.
The next step is to add some winged eyeliner using a liquid eyeliner.
I am applying a kajal eyeliner on the lower and upper waterline and using a combination of black and silver eye shadow on the lower lash line.
Curl your lashes and apply mascara. I added some false lashes to finish off the look and these are quite natural and balance out the overall intensity of the makeup.
On my lips I used Elizabeth Arden Lipstick in Desert Rose with ELF Mineral Lip Gloss in Au Naturale, plus some contouring on my face.
 
SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review