Happy 3rd Birthday SparkleEyes!

Hello everyone, really quickly I wanted to write this blogpost to say that today marks three years since the launch of SparkleEyes and I wanted to write a short blog post about it. 

I am so overwhelmed to think that three years ago I first clicked the 'Publish' button on Blogger. Since then, I feel I have come a long way with my blog and I have learnt so many new skills in terms of writing a blog, makeup and skincare and interacting with other people who share the same interests as me. 

It's amazing to think that I have managed to keep up with an activity for this long and more than anything I hope to keep this up for as long as possible because I absolutely love writing my blog, especially considering I have never been one who 'loves' writing. I've always been unsuccessful in keeping up an activity for any longer than a few months, but I guess it's because I never found what I was interested in. When I started this blog, it was just to try something new. Within a few months I felt like I was achieving something and finally found something that I liked, but also something I was good at. My blog has created so many opportunities for me. It has allowed me to share my creativity and ideas and has provided me with a place where my opinion can be heard. Or read. It also has given me the chance to study beauty therapy techniques at College and I am in currently in the interview selection process for this. 

This probably will sound so cliché but I want to thank everyone who reads my blog, whether you've done it once or keep coming back to read more because it has honestly motivated me to keep blogging and do what I love. I want to keep blogging for as long as I possibly can because makeup, my blog and everything that comes with it is now a big part of my life and for me, this is just the foundation of a career in this industry.

Thank you!

SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review