My Everyday Makeup Tutorial // NYX Ultimate Shadow Palette

Hello and welcome back! I hope you're all doing well and today I have my first makeup tutorial of the year! This is my current go-to look and I am loving the NYX Ultimate Shadow Palette in Warm Neutrals to create a warm bronze look for this time of year. If you'd like to see how I achieve this look then keep reading!

Before I apply the eyeshadow, I am applying an eyeshadow primer all over the lids and setting it with the lightest shade from the Ultimate Shadow palette. Using my favourite 228 brush by Zoeva, I am blending the first shade on the second row all the way through the crease.
 I'm also using a cream eyeshadow base for this look and I took my favourite Rosie for Autograph Cream Eyeshadow in Almond Eyes and blended it across the lids with a Base Shadow brush from Real Techniques. Then over the top, I patted the light shimmery colour on the second row of the NYX Palette.
Begin to define the crease by blending the darkest shade on the third row through the crease, making sure to soften the join between the lid and crease shade. I used the Real Techniques Essential Crease Brush for this.
 To define the shape of the eyes, I took my angled eye shadow brush and the darkest brown in the palette and created a V shape on the outer corner and blended with the RT crease brush.
 I wanted to lighten the lid colour a bit so I used one of the light shimmer shades from the top row of the palette and patted this on the inner third of the lid and blended the two shades together.
 On the lower lash line I basically replicated what I did on the lid and blended it out so it went hazy and smoky.
 I finished with a slick of liquid liner winged at the outer corner and a pair of Lash by Superdrug in the Natural 20 edition.

I hope you guys like this look, it's really wearable and easy to do. You can get this palette from Boots which is now a stockist of NYX in the UK which I am so excited about, I absolutely love NYX products so stay tuned to see more posts featuring their makeup!
 
Beth x

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review