Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette

Since I really like the Chocolate Bar palettes by Too Faced, I jumped at the chance to get my hands on the Sweet Peach palette! Inspired by the sweet summery fruit, this 18 shade palette contains a perfect range of peach-toned pinks, purples and bronze colours to help you achieve sweet-as-peach makeup looks all year round!

 This is what the packaging looks like, the box is a nice, sturdy cardboard box and on the back is a little guide of the shades inside the palette and what they are called. As you can see, they are all really wearable colours and even by just looking at this range of shades I can imagine an endless amount of looks from soft and subtle to dramatic. Inside the box you also get a mini tutorial booklet of three different looks using the shades in the palette.
 The eye shadows are housed in a tin palette with a magnetic closure. I also really like the peaches embossed onto the lid!
 Inside the palette, the shadows are neatly set out which differs to the original Chocolate Bar Palettes, where there are two shadows significantly larger than the rest. In this palette, they are all the same size. Following tradition from the chocolate scented palettes, this one is infused with a peach scent but to me it is a more artificial peach than a natural one.
 I was actually left a little bit disappointed at how few peach shades there are in the palette, but it does contain a mix of contrast shades to compliment the peach theme. Included are light highlight shades and a few darker browns for contouring and defining the eye.
 When I swatched the shades, I noticed how similar the lighter shades are to each other. There are mainly satin shades in the palette with a couple of matte and glitter infused shades too.
 From left to right: White Peach, Nectar, Peaches n Cream, Luscious, Cobbler, Georgia, Just Peachy, Candied Peach and Caramelized.
From left to right: Bless Her Heart, Bellini, Puree, Tempting, Peach Pit, Summer Yum, Charmed I'm Sure, Delectable and Talk Derby to Me.
 
I was actually quite impressed by the consistency of the eye shadows; they didn't feel crumbly or scratchy and the darker shades contain a lot of pigmentation. On first impression they seem quite blendable as well. The shades in the palette I really like are Nectar, Just Peachy, Summer Yum and Delectable. The mirror inside the palette is definitely usable too.
 
Overall, I actually quite like this palette. I think that the mix of shades are definitely usable and you can mix and match to create your look. I also think it is a great palette for the Spring/Summertime. It is £39 and you can easily get this palette in Debenhams. I actually prefer this one to the Chocolate Bar palettes because I just think that the shades are a nicer range and the eye shadow formulas are better.
 
Have you tried the Sweet Peach Palette? Tell me your thoughts in the comment section below! Also don't forget to come back next week to see a tutorial using the shades in the palette!
 
Beth x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review