Lush 'Butter Bear' Bath Bomb Review

I made a cheeky visit to the teeny tiny Lush store in Waterloo station during my day trip to London during October half term and they mainly had Christmas products in stock along with a few classic products. I picked up three bath bombs, this one which is called Butter Bear, I repurchased Granny Takes a Dip and I bought another new Christmas bath bomb which I will review at a later date. This one is a cocoa butter and vanilla scented Christmas bear called Butter Bear and this retails at £1.95.

Butter Bear is a gorgeous smelling vanilla and cocoa butter bath bomb which comes out at Christmastime. This is such a cute little bear that I couldn't resist buying, so he made an appearance on my receipt, and on the train home when I showed my Mum!
He's also quite a fat little bear, which maybe because he never leaves the Lush shelf? Maybe? Probably not, but I think he looks cuter with his tummy.

He's quite a small bear and it is about the size of my palm. This makes me wonder if it will be enough for one bath because he is very small. 
I ran a bath and then I plonked him in the water. This did make me feel like a teddy bear-killer but the results of the bath bomb made me change my mind.
It was a really quick fizz and it was also very loud when it erupted in the water. The smell of the vanilla and cocoa butter filled the bathroom with a gorgeous scent which was absolutely brilliant and uplifting. It cleared my headache and made me relax before settling down to watch TV.
The water then gets filled with some little cocoa butter pieces which eventually dissolves into the water and settles into the skin and makes the skin so silky smooth. I could definitely tell my skin was feeling a lot more nourished and feeling soft even after getting out of the water.
After getting out of the bath, the scent of vanilla and cocoa butter lingered on my skin which was really nice and I love the scent of this. 

Even though I loved the effect of the bath bomb on my skin after the bath, this hasn't made it into my favourite ever Lush products. I really do like this, don't get me wrong, but for the really cheap price of £1.95 and the results of the bath bomb, this will be repurchased throughout Christmastime. 

SparkleEyes x

Comments

  1. I got given this bath bomb as a Christmas present from my little brother, I think it is so cute and can't wait to try it! x

    http://www.spacedreamsandmarshmallows.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw I hope you enjoy it, it's certainly a little cutie bear!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review