Top 10 Products under £10

I was stuck for inspiration so I admit I Googled some ideas and I saw this 'Top 10 products for under £10' and it was something I haven't done so today's post is my top ten beauty products that cost under £10.


The first product is the Garnier Fresh Clarifying Face Wash which I did a review on, and you can read that here. This is £3.15 in Superdrug and it is honestly the best face wash I have used in a very long time and it definitely helped to clear my skin and keep the amount of shine and oil down. A must have for anyone with oily or combination skin.
The second product is also a skincare product that has been in my skincare routine for a few months is the St Ives Blemish Fighting Apricot Scrub, £4.99 in Superdrug. This in conjunction with the Garnier face wash is a match made in heaven and I see the visible difference in my complexion. I also reviewed this which you can read here.
The third product is the Seventeen High Drama Intense Liquid Eyeliner. This is the most pigmented black eyeliner and it stays put all day long and is super affordable at just under £4.
The fourth product is the Collection Big Fake Lash Mascara, £4.99. A super affordable, clump resistant and long lasting mascara that I absolutey love. The Big Fake Lash review is here.
The fifth product is the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer, £4.99. I haven't reviewed this concealer but so many people rave on about this. I actually bought it for £3.99 in Superdrug but £4.99 is the original price. I have used it a few times and it is a super creamy and powerful concealer that lasts for ages.
The sixth product is the No 7 Blend and Contour brush, £7.25. This is my most used brush, and by far my favourite. The bristles are so soft and easy to use and the brush blends and applies eye shadows really nicely. The bristles are durable and after the number of times it has been used and cleaned, the bristles are still in tact. My review on this brush, and the other No 7 brushes are here.
The seventh product is the No 7 Lift and Curve Lash Curlers. These are my favourite lash curlers and I can see the difference when I use these compared to no lash curlers or a cheaper pair. This retails at £7.25.
The eighth product is the single MUA eye shadow in Golden, £1. I have used this gold so many times, it is the creamiest and most pigmented gold I have ever used and it doesn't cost the earth either!
The ninth product is the Johnston's combination to oily skin face wipes, £1.52. They are amazing at removing makeup and keeping my skin from being too oily. I use these to take my makeup off and quickly run this over my face before I cleanse and these are just my favourite wipes ever, even above the Simple ones.


The tenth product is the Beauty UK Eyelid Primer, £3.49. By far, this is my favourite eye primer. It is a really light formula that isn't sticky and it is so easy to blend. This massive tube has lasted me a good few months and it has stopped my eye makeup from creasing.


What are your Top 10 products?



SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review