Makeup Collection and Storage 2014

It was only a few months ago I did a makeup collection and storage but I wanted to update what I had set up. There has been some new additions onto my makeup table so this is my updated makeup collection and storage.

 Disclaimer: I am not trying to brag about the amount of makeup I have, this is simply for those who are interested in seeing how I organize my makeup and what I have. I am an aspiring makeup artist and this is a hobby, all bought for that purpose. I have seen lots of other people do this so if you are not interested in seeing the makeup collection of a makeup artist than click off now.

My desk has a shelf on the top so I have the majority of my collection on display here.
To the left, this is where I keep some of my makeup books with my bandana (it's a very pink corner) and my DIY nail polish rack. I don't really use these, these are just things people give me as presents but they look quite nice when they are out on display like this. My favourite ones are the Elizabeth Arden and NYC nail polishes. I have ELF, MUA, W7 and some other brands here.
On this side of the shelf I have a collection of trinkets from around the world including a candle from Lanzarote, a pyramid and some ornaments someone brought my back from Egypt, a snow globe from Lanzarote and a snow globe from Rome. I clipped my hair clips on the shelf and put all my palettes here. On the far right side I have the bigger palettes like my Makeup Revolution Ultimate Collection Palette. Some of my smaller four colour palettes are on the left and they fit nicely between the nail polish rack. They all can be seen and accessed easily so this definitely works.
On the desk on the left, I have the same stationary tower you would have previously seen and my most recent addition is this gumball dispenser I got from the pound shop. I have a few candles behind it.
I have all my single eyeshadow or cream eyeliner pots in this drawer. My favourite ones are the MUA ones that are £1 and I may or may not have 20 of them... They slot nicely together in rows like this and I have tried to order them by colour.
This is where I keep my lip butter crayons, lip balms and lip pencils. Anything that isn't a lip gloss or a lipstick. I love the Collection lip butters and the NYC lip crayons. I also have Maybelline and ELF in here too.
These are mini lip glosses that looked out of place or difficult to store in the big drawers. I have my favourite Elizabeth Arden glosses with some MUA, ELF, Kiko and Natural Collection. There is some No7 and Lancôme in there too.
The last lonely drawer is where I keep my false eyelashes. These are the Primark P.S lashes and they are just stacked up and kept in here.
On the centre of my desk is my brush holder and behind that I have stuck some photos on the wall and put up a picture of Kuma, the leopard I adopted. This is quite a messy area.
This is the main stationary tower that I got from Ryman. This is where my main makeup is stored. I have two skittles candles on the top there.
This first drawer is my face makeup. The most recent addition and new favourite is the a Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer and I have everything from concealers, foundations, BB creams, primers, shine erasers, blushers, bronzers, highlighters... Quite a lot of things in here from MUA, ELF, NYC, Elizabeth Arden and more.
The next drawer down is my eye makeup drawer and the products I love in here are the Seventeen High Drama Liquid Eyeliner, Collection Big Fake Curves Mascara and Barry M Kohl Eyeliner in White. Everything from pencils to liquid liner to mascara to primer is in here.
My favourite drawer is this lipstick drawer. By far the most difficult to organise but it makes my happy. I have a lot of MUA lipsticks in here and some ELF, Elizabeth Arden and NYC are favourites in here too.
The last drawer here is lipglosses and I have laid the the tube ones on the bottom and put the squeeze tubes on top. This makes it easier to store them. I decided to split the mini ones from these ones to make it easier to locate a product.
In this mini cabinet I have two stationary pots, one with pens and one with beauty accessories like my tweezers, lash curler and nail files. I have some little ornaments and my clock here too.

So I hope you guys enjoyed this and let me know how you like to organise your makeup/beauty products in the comments.

SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review