MUA Cosmetics Hall of Fame Palette Tutorial

I was so excited about this tutorial because this palette is a new favourite. I reviews this palette a few blog posts ago and this is the tutorial. The palette contains a mixture of shades and I wanted to use the golden and brown shades mainly and this is a cut-crease look so I hope you enjoy.

Begin as always with a primer and an eyeliner base all over the lid and brow bone.

The first colour I am using the shade 'Lion' and I am patting this all over my lid and gently blending into the crease.
Then I am using the shade Chino and patting this all over the outer third of the lid and blending with Lion.
In the crease, I am buffing the shade Hustle using circular motions.
Using the shade Titan, fluff this lightly into the outer corner and on the upper lash line for some definition.
As I highlight I am using the shade Shy.
Finally I am dotting the shade Hyrdra on the inner corner for a splash of colour.



So I hope you guys enjoyed this tutorial!

SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review