November Favourites

Unfortunately, there are not as many favourites for November as there were last month, but I have tried to use as many products as I can to find out which products I have been loving this month.
The first favourite is the Rimmel Wonder'full mascara with Argan Oil. I love how this applies and looks on the lashes and I reviewed this as well so to see why I love this mascara, click here for the review.
I have also enjoyed using this NYC Beautifying Blushable Cream Stick in Soho Pink. This has a nice wash of colour on the cheeks that is subtle enough for everyday wear.





As we are getting into Autumn and Winter, I have been loving the shade Cassis by Elizabeth Arden. This is a really nice, highly pigmented lipstick that has a great colour payoff for the season,

For a cheaper alternative, I have once again been loving the Collection Lip Butter in Perfect Plum. This is so pigmented and creamy and feels just like butter on the lips.

I have recently repurchased my favourite primer which is the Beauty UK eye prime FX. This is a lightweight primer that keeps eyeshadow in place for such a long time. This is definitely a favourite primer for me.

What have been your favourite products this month?

SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review