Dramatic Easter Makeup Tutorial

I wanted this Easter makeup look to be a little bit different from what I've done before and from what I've seen other people do. I wanted the main colour focus to be 'Bitten' by Makeup Geek and I also wanted to incorporate glitter and add a little bit of definition and to make it smokey.

 Firstly I am applying the Too Faced Shadow Insurance as a base because we want to create a base that will keep the makeup in place. I am sticking a piece of tape against the eye to create a sharp line for the eye shadow. The first shade I am using is Crème Brulee by Makeup Geek on a 228 Zoeva brush and I am blending this from inner corner to outer corner just above the natural crease of the eye so you can see this colour peeping out the top of the makeup.
 With the same brush, I am mixing Frappe and Cocoa Bear by Makeup Geek and blending this right on top of Crème Brulee but keeping it more on the outer corner of the eye.
 Then I am taking Bitten by Makeup Geek and using a 224 Zoeva brush to blend it from inner to outer corner directly in that crease line and blending it with the other shades to create a gradient.
 To get the base for the glitter ready, I took the Maybelline Gel Liner and a small detailer brush from Real Teachniques and blended this all over the mobile eye lid, stopping it just underneath the crease. Once the entire lid has been covered, I am taking a flat shadow brush and Carbon from MUG and patting this on top.  
 Going back in with Bitten on a 224 brush, I am blending this shade into the crease and into the black shadow so it all blends together and there are no harsh lines.
 The first thing I am doing to create the glitter base is apply the Collection Glam Crystals Liner in the silver shade and applying two coats of this across the lid.
 To create some extra sparkle, I am patting the Barry M Dazzle Dust in Silver and patting this on top.
 Once again, I am going back in with Bitten.
 To create a smokier and more defined look, I am taking Carbon on a 227 Zoeva brush and patting this at an angle on the outer edge of the eye against the tape. I am using little wiggling motions to blend it into the glitter.
 Then with the tape still in place I am lining my upper lash line with Maybelline Master Drama Liquid Liner. Then I applied Superdrug LASH edition in number 40.
 Then I am just finishing off the eyes by lining my upper and lower waterline with a black kohl pencil and on the lower lash line, I am blending it all out with Crème Brulee and then on the outer half of the lower lash line, I am blending it out with Bitten. Then I am dotting Shimma Shimma by MUG on the inner corners.
 
Beth x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review