Smokey Brown Eye Makeup Tutorial

I recently treated myself to two of the Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Cream Eye Shadow Sticks, and let me tell you... they're stunning! I created this simple, yet striking, everyday smokey eye makeup look using the two shades that I have which are called "Almond Eyes" and "Feline Fox".

I started with a liquid eye primer all over the eyelids and then buffed "Crème Brulee" by Makeup Geek into the crease.
Using the Rosie for Autograph Cream Eye Shadow Stick in "Feline Fox", I applied this all over the lid except the inner third of the eye and then used my clean finger to smooth it out and blend it a bit.
Then I took "Mocha" by Makeup Geek and blended out the edges of the cream eyeshadow into the crease to get a really smoked out look.
Going back to the cream eye shadow, I used "Almond Eyes" in the inner third to add some brightness and gradient to the eyes. Make sure to blend the two tones together.
Then to add some more depth and definition to the eyes, I took Makeup Geek's "Corrupt" eye shadow and blending this into the outer V.
 Then on the lower lash line I blended Crème Brulee, Mocha and Corrupt in a gradient from light to dark.
 To finish off I then too a liquid eyeliner and lined my upper lash line and winged it out. Then I curled my lashes and applied mascara.
 
The Cream Eye Shadow Sticks are from the Rosie for Autograph Makeup Collection at Marks and Spencer's and retail for £12.50 each.
 
Beth x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review