Everyday Spring Makeup Tutorial

Today's tutorial features a purple-halo eye makeup look which has been something I've been wearing a lot recently as I think it's perfect for an everyday look.
Firstly I am applying my base and I am using the Too Faced Shadow Insurance Primer and blending this all over the lids. The first shade I used was 'Crème Brulee' by Makeup Geek with with a 228 Zoeva brush, I blended this through the crease as the first transitional shade.
To deepen the crease I mixed 'Frappe' and 'Cocoa Bear' and used the same brush to blend this more in the centre of the crease, tapering it off at the edges.
Moving onto 'Mocha' by Makeup Geek, I softly blended this shade into the centre of the crease.
Moving onto the Soap & Glory "The Perfect Ten" palette, I used a 231 Zoeva brush to apply a pigmented layer of 'Plumptious' into the crease and the inner and outer third of the lid and blended it with a 224 Zoeva brush to soften the edges.
On the lid I patted 'Cream Soda' and blended the edges into the previous shade with 'Damsel' so there was a nice gradient between the shades.
Then I lined my upper lash line and winged it out to bring the whole look together. Then I curled my lashes and applied mascara.
On the lower lash line I blended 'Plumptious' and 'Damsel' together in a gradient.
After applying foundation, I used the L'Oreal Infallible Sculpt Contour Kit to sculpt my face and then used Miss Sporty Blush in Luminous Beige.
For the lips I used L'Oreal Infallible Matte Max Lipstick in 004 and then used a muted pink lip gloss on the top to tone the pink down.
I really like this makeup look, I've been going for this type of makeup on an everyday basis and I love it for this time of year.
 
What is your favourite colour for Spring?
 
Beth x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review