Makeup Geek Eye Shadow Pans

Based in the United States, Makeup Geek Eye Shadows are a popular product among makeup artists and YouTubers and are known for their high quality and low prices. Now available in the UK through the Beauty Bay website, I purchased 9 shades that I frequently see used in makeup tutorials online and created a custom Z Palette (sold separately) and I chose the small leopard print one.
I wanted to get quite neutral tones because no matter how much these shadows are hyped up, there was always a chance I wouldn't like them but these are great for everyday wear but I mainly got them to help with blending and transitioning shades in my eye makeup.
Vanilla Bean
Light Shimmer with a peach beige undertone
 
Shimma Shimma 
Metallic champagne
 
 Peach Smoothie
A light matte peach shade
 
 Crème Brulee
Medium sand colour
 
 Frappe
Medium maple brown matte
 
 Cocoa Bear
Matte reddish brown
 
Mocha
A deep rich matte brown
 
 Bitten
Matte deep maroon red
 
 Corrupt
Intense matte black with a subtle sparkle
 
Each shade is highly pigmented with a nice, soft texture and no fallout. Application is super easy and they blend into each other effortlessly. They are long lasting and I cannot fault these at all. I really love this little custom palette and I really want to try some more of the other shades that they have and there are so many to choose from as well.
From left to right: Vanilla Bean, Shimma Shimma, Peach Smoothie, Crème Brulee, Frappe, Cocoa Bear, Mocha, Bitten and Corrupt.
The thing that I like most about these is that they are completely portable and versatile. You can use a small Z palette to take away up to 9 shades with you when you go out and about or travelling and you can swap shades over depending on your outfit or occasion. Removing and placing the pans inside the palette is so easy as they are all magnetic so easy stick securely to the palette but can be removed just as effortlessly.
 
The small Z Palette retails at £8.95 and they have different sizes and patterns so you can choose one that reflects your personality. They are also available from Beauty Bay.
 
Have you tried Makeup Geek Eye Shadows? Which one is your favourite shade? I really love Bitten and Cocoa Bear.
 
Beth x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review