Makeup May: Copper Glitter

All of May is dedicated to makeup and I will be posting a different makeup look three times a week until the end of the month and today I am starting off with a really easy copper glittery eye using a gorgeous product I've had for ages but never got around to using. This look is perfect for any night time-glam occasion and it will pair really nicely with any lip colour as well.
 I am using my Makeup Geek Palette to start with and I am using 'Peach Smoothie' just above the crease as my first transitional colour.
Moving onto 'Frappe' I am taking this shade lower into the crease to add a bit more warmth to the look and blending this from inner to outer corner.
Next I am taking 'Mocha' and blending this onto the inner and outer third, connecting it into the crease and blending it all out so there are no harsh lines.
The product I have been wanting to use for ages is the Barry M Glitter Rush in 'Desert Bronze' and even though this is a Body Glitter, I am still using it on my eyes. With a synthetic flat shadow brush dampened with Aqua Seal by Makeup Revolution, I am patting two layers of this wet onto the lids and then setting it with a dry layer of glitter. Then I took a small blending brush with 'Mocha' and 'Frappe' mixed together and blended the edges in.
On the lower lash line I blended 'Frappe' all the way from inner to outer corner and then smudged 'Mocha' and 'Corrupt' on the outer third.
To finish off I added a wing to my eyeliner and applied some mascara. I also applied a little bit of 'Shimma Shimma' onto the inner corner for some highlight.
 
Be sure to come back on Wednesday to see the next tutorial as part of Makeup May!
 
Beth x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review