Makeup May: Festival Eyeliner

As we transition into the warmer weather festival season is upon us and I created this simple and wearable look using various different eyeliners and it is so versatile so you can switch out the blue into whichever colour you want.

I started with a simple winged liner look to the upper lash line.
 Under the first wing, I am extending a second wing to add a little creativity to the look.
 On the lower water line I lined it with the Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil in Turquoise but you can use whatever colour you want.  
 Moving onto the Collection Glam Crystals Liner in Le Freak, I underlined the base of the black wings on the upper lash line.
 I felt the look needed a bit more brightness so I took a shimmery off-white eye shadow and dotted this into the inner corner of the eye and blended it out into a soft finish.
 
 
Beth x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review