Makeup May: Smokey Purple

If you saw my Huge London Haul you'll know I bought an eye shadow pencil from 3ina in London and I absolutely love the pencil and wanted to use it in a tutorial. I created a very simple look on the lids and then made it really bold on the lower lash line using the pencil.

I am starting with 'Naked Lunch' from MAC and applying this into the crease from inner corner to outer corner.
Then I am going in with MAC Bronzer in Golden and sweeping this into the crease and blending with the previous shade.
Switching back to Naked Lunch I am patting this shade all across the lid.
On the upper lash line I am creating a wing using a liquid liner.
To finish I am using the 3ina Eye Shadow Pencil in 105 and running this across he lower lash line and then patting a gold shadow on the inner third of the lower lash line. Then I lined the lower waterline with the gel liner and smoked out the line and blending it in the purple.
So I hope you guys liked this tutorial, would it be something you would wear?
 
Beth x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review