Makeup May: Smokey Cut Crease Eye Makeup Tutorial

Hello everyone and welcome back to Makeup May! Today's look is this dramatic cut crease look with a bit of a smokey effect too and you can customise this look and use whatever shades you want!

 I started off by sticking a piece of tape against the eye, in line with the outer corner of the eye and the edge of the brow and used a black eye shadow to trace out a guideline for the crease line.
I then moved onto my Makeup Geek palette and first blended 'Crème Brulee' above the black line and I am going to go further down with darker shades. The next shade I used was 'Frappe' and blended this between the black and the light brown shade and then blended 'Mocha' between the black and the mid-brown.
I went back in with the black shadow and traced over the cut crease line and blended it into the darker brown with a precise fluffy brush and then used a small detailer brush to apply the Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Crème de Nude on the lid.
I patted a light dusting of 'Vanilla Bean' over the top of the colour tattoo and then added my winged liner to the upper lash line.
 I lined my lower waterline with a gel eyeliner and then smoked it out using the previous shades we had used with a small pencil brush.
I then finished with a generous coating of mascara.
 What do you think of this look?
 
Beth x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review