Makeup May: Puttin' on the Glitz

This makeup tutorial is full on crazy, dramatic, packed with glitter and sparkle and generally just OTT. I focused the look on a crazy black and hot pink theme and I absolutely love how this makeup look turned out!

I am starting with 'Peach Smoothie' from Makeup Geek as my first transitional shade and I am applying this in a rainbow shape just above the crease line so it is visible when you open your eyes.
 Lower in the crease I am taking 'Frappe' from Makeup Geek' and blending it in the same shape.
 To start the colour I am taking a hot pink matte shadow and blending this into the direct crease from inner to outer corner.
 This is where the tricky bit starts, I am taking a gel liner and a small synthetic brush and covering the entirety of my lid with it.
 Over the top of the gel liner I am sweeping a matte black eye shadow over the top to set it and to soften out the edges before going back in with the hot pink mixed with 'Bitten' from Makeup Geek in the crease.
 Over the lid I am applying 'Rock Chick' Collection Glam Crystal Liner to add some black sparkle.
 On the waterline, I am starting off by lining the waterline with the black liner, then using a large shadow brush to blend 'Crème Brulee' from Makeup Geek across the entire lower lash line. Then to match the top, I am mixing the hot pink shade with 'Bitten' and blending it onto the outer half of the lower lash line.
 For more glitter madness I used MAC's Glitter in Very Pink on the inner corners of the eye (be careful with this!) and the pink glitter Collection Glam Crystal Liner on the inner half of the lower lash line.
 Then I just curled my lashes and applied mascara to finish off the look.
That is it for this week's Makeup May tutorials, please remember to check back next week to see three brand new looks!
 
Beth x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review