Makeup May: Rosy Pink

For today's makeup tutorial I created a very pink-toned makeup look using a new eye shadow from 3ina and the pink shades work really well to enhance blue eyes and is a great look to wear in the Spring or Summer as an easy go-to look.

 I am using the w7 palette called 'In the Buff' and taking the fourth shade in and buffing this through the crease from inner corner to outer corner.
Then I am taking Shade 7 from the palette and blending this in the centre of the crease to add a bit of depth.
Then on the lid I am patting 3ina The Metallic Eye Shadow in 505 and blending it with the crease shades.
Going back to the w7 palette, I am then taking the darkest shade and applying this to the outer corner of the eye in the same shape as a winged liner and blending it into the crease to soften the lines.
Then I am taking the darkest shade again and running this along the lower lash line, blending it along the outer third of the lower lash line.
Then I lined my lower waterline and created a wing on the upper lash line.
Then I just finished off by applying mascara.

Beth x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review