Makeup May: Metallic Silver

Today's tutorial features the Rosie for Autograph Cream Eye Shadow Stick in Magic & Sparkle to create a metallic silver dramatic halo eye makeup look.

 I am starting with Crème Brulee from Makeup Geek and buffing this all the way through the crease on a Zoeva 228 brush.
 Moving onto Peach Smoothie, I am blending this higher above Crème Brulee and then using Vanilla Bean to blend it all out to the brow bone.
 Taking the Rosie for Autograph Cream Eye Shadow Stick in Sparkle & Magic, I am applying this all over the lid and blending it in with the Real Techniques Base Shadow Brush.
 On a Zoeva 224 brush with Frappe and Crème Brulee mixed together, I am blending this into the inner and outer corners and blending it towards the crease.
 Then to make it more dramatic I am taking Corrupt and Mocha and on a Zoeva 231 brush, blending it into the inner and outer third of the lid and making sure all the edges are blended together.
Then I finished off with liquid liner and curled my lashes and applied mascara.  
Beth x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review