The Bloggers Planner

I am so excited to show you something that has given me a kick up the backside to get more organised with my blog and to keep track of all my posts and that is this gorgeous planner created especially for bloggers and YouTubers to plan, brainstorm and track blog posts and videos.

I purchased this planner online here and I have the A5 Content Planner one, paperback and with a matte finish and this cost £25. They also have different planner contents and different sizes so you can find the best one for you. I really like this one for blog post planning as it has everything you need inside to keep track of your blog.
 The planner looks very professional with the white background and black text in the centre, it looks easy on the eye and is simple, yet attractive. I have the A5 one and the first thing worth mentioning is how thick it is. When you open it, especially closer to the front and closer to the back, it makes it difficult to write in as it doesn't lay flat but apart from that, this is the only downside to this planner.
 When you open the cover you will see a space to write your name to add some personalisation to your planner. As this is for my blog, I wrote my blog name in this space.
 Over the next double page there is a two year view of 2015 and 2016. With this you can mark out any important dates you might want to represent on your blog. I use this for deciding when to do special occasion posts such as my Christmas, Halloween, Easter, Valentines Day and Summer posts.
 The planner is split into months and at the beginning of each chapter there is an inspirational quote to help keep up some motivation as the months progress.
 Each chapter also contains a double page monthly view including a little wish list section. I really like the fact that it has a double page month view as you can write down any important events for your blog in the designated sections just like a calendar.
On the next page there is a 'Contents Idea' page where you can write, draw or scribble any ideas that come to mind. I want my planner to be as neat as possible, so I've restricted this page to be the messiest and I make sure that I've included enough ideas on this page to be able to fill all my publishing spaces throughout the month.  
 My favourite part of the planner are these pages where you can plan each blog post in so much more detail. At the top there is a space to write the title of the post, publish date and time, category and key words. Underneath in the middle of the page is where you can write your main ideas and next to that is a 'To Do' list. Then there is a notes section and finally a checklist to make sure that all the drafts, photos and edits have been done before you hit that 'Publish' button. Right at the bottom of the page is a review section where you can write something you love the most about the post.
 I use this page differently depending if I am writing a review or doing a tutorial. If I am writing a review, underneath the 'Main Ideas' I will literally just scribble what I notice about the product so I can refer to this when the time comes to write the review. If I am doing a tutorial, I will brainstorm ideas of what I want the makeup to look like, for example if I want there to be a winged line, glitter, rhinestones, what colours to use etc.
Then in the notes section, if I am writing a review I will generally write my opinion on the product and say whether I like it or not and why I think that, but if it is a tutorial I will write down the steps to create the look, what products and colours I've used and also which tools I used to complete the look.

 Finally at the end of the chapter is a Stats Tracker where you can jot down how many new subscribers and followers you have gotten that month, the total number of views you got in that month, the post with the most views, the days where you had the most and least views and finally how many posts/videos you uploaded that month. I really like this idea because then you can see what is popular on your blog and what areas need improving to be able to get more new subscribers/followers and views.
 
Overall, I absolutely LOVE this planner, I think it is definitely worth the money as already I can see improvements in my organisation for my post, and therefore that reflects the content of my posts. Delivery was incredibly fast, I was a bit reluctant at first because I read the FAQs and delivery would have taken about 12-15 working days as the printers are in Germany. I ordered mine on the 20th October and it had arrived on the 28th of October so I was super happy about that. I am impressed with everything about the planner, apart from the fact it won't lay flat, but apart from that I highly recommend it. I especially love the post planning pages as this is where the magic happens!
 
What are your thoughts on The Bloggers Planner?
 
SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review