Lush Milky Bath Bubble Bar

Don't cry over spilled milk - bathe in it! This comforting little milk bottle bubble bar is filled with uplifting orange oil and skimmed milk to treat your skin to a dose of happiness. A cocoa butter bottle top adds a little bit of extra softness. Simply crumble under running water, for a super bubbly treat of a bath.
Introducing a new bubble bar from Lush, Milky Bath, £3.75. I bought this while I was on the hunt for new Lush products and the lady at the tills said that she loved this one so it gave me high expectations for it.
It is shaped like the glass bottle of milk that would have been delivered by a milkman many years ago so this has a kind of retro vibe about it, and at the top is a 'milk lid' which is sparkly silver and is also made of cocoa butter to add extra softness.
Bubble bars are designed to be crumbled under running water and oh my goodness, there are so many bubbles! I was so surprised to see that this little bubble bar created a bath full of bubbles which lasted throughout the entire bath.
 Even though I loved the amount of bubbles and the fact that there was glitter in the water, there wasn't anything significant about this. Milky Bath contains cocoa butter which is known as a skin softener, however I didn't think my skin felt softer after using it, Butter Bear at Christmas has cocoa butter and you can instantly feel the difference with it, unfortunately there isn't anything special about it like other Lush products so I don't know if I would want to purchase it again.
 Despite thinking there wasn't anything special about this product, I still really enjoyed all of those bubbles and glitter. It is very calming but I think that if you're looking for a Lush bubble bar that isn't going to explode with colours in the water but still produce lots of bubbles, this may be for you. I don't think that I would repurchase it, however, but I did like using it.
 
Have you tried 'Milky Bath'?
 
SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review