Bonfire Night Inspired Makeup Tutorial

Bonfire Night is one of my favourite nights of the year, it's a cosy Autumnal night gazing at fireworks and bonfires and I have created this warm smoky eye for the occasion.

I am using the new Makeup Revolution 144 Palette for 2016 as it contains loads of shades perfect for Autumn. I am beginning my lids and applying a white eyeliner base on the lids.
 The first shade I am using is a matte beige colour as my first transitional colour.
 I am then taking a dark marsala shade and applying this on the outer V of the eye, concentrating the blending into the crease.
 Moving onto the lid shade, I am patting a light gold shade all over the lid and blending with the crease colour.
 To add some Autumnal warmth, I am taking a shimmery berry colour and patting this on the outer half of the lid and blending with the lid shade.
 To deepen the look, I am mixing the berry shade with a black and buffing this into the outer V of the eye, blending into the crease and lid colour.
 I then finished by applying gel liner in a wing shape and curling my lashes and applying mascara.
 
 
 
 
SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review