Harley Quinn Inspired Makeup Tutorial

I was specially requested to create a Harley Quinn inspired makeup look so after playing around with different looks, themes and styles, I created this look which I absolutely love and I am so pleased with how it turned out.  

The first thing I did was create a winged line using a red lip liner and I am making this quite thick on the outer half with a precise tip.
 Then with a liquid liner, I am creating a small flick underneath the red line and slightly overlapping on the lash line.
 Then I created a swirl on top of the red flick with the liquid liner.
 To add some detail work, I used a liner pen and created three dots on the edge of the black and red flick and then on the inner corner.
I also decided to extend a long line from the outer corner and created a little circle at the end.
 For more detailing and Harley Quinn features, I used a gel liner to draw and fill in a triangle on the centre of the lower lash line.
 On the inner half of the lower lash line, I lined it with the red lip liner and blended it out, and repeated the same on the outer half of the lash line and smudged it out also.
I finished by curling my lashes and applying mascara.  
 
SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review