Gift Guide: Yankee Candle Votive Gift Set

For this weeks Gift Guide, I am focussing on this beautiful Yankee Candle 5 Votive Candle Set and Votive Candle Holder (sold separately). I purchased this in Debenhams as a Christmas gift for someone and I loved it so much I thought it would make a really great gift idea.

The main gift idea is this Yankee Candle 5 Votive Candle Set, £9.99. This is presented in beautiful Christmassy scenes and patterns in a box shaped like a Christmas cracker.
It contains 5 Christmas scented Yankee Candle Votives; Candy Cane Lane, Cinnamon Stick, Christmas Garland, Christmas Cookie and Christmas Eve.
As an optional part of this gift idea, complete the set with this Yankee Candle Votive Holder, £3.99. There was a few different colours and patterns but I really liked this one as I thought it was the most Christmassy and it compliments the colours of the candles.  
I think this would make a great gift for a stocking filler, Secret Santa, a friend, relative or even a distant relative, it's a beautiful Christmas themed gift and is the perfect addition into your home for Christmas.
 
SparkleEyes x 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review